Oyster Point Construction Company, based in Newport News, Va., is seeking full time, on-site Construction Superintendents for work in the Central Virginia/Richmond area. Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Seven (7) years experience in federal, state/local government, private projects, including K-12 school construction in a position with similar responsibilities, with projects ranging from $2M to $50M+.
- Candidate should possess good computer skills and the ability to communicate through email and web-based management software.
- Solid communication skills and the experience to converse with owners, architects and engineers, and subcontractors.
- Pass Pre-employment drug screening and adhere to the company drug policy.
- OSHA 10+ training and the ability to recognize safety concerns.
- Current residency in either the Richmond/Central Virginia.
We offer long term employment with an established local firm with benefits package to successful candidates. EOE. If interested, please reply with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. All replies kept in confidence.