Come Experience A Whole New Attitude!
New facility ownership that focuses on saving hospitals, saving lives and saving jobs. Our key focus is on the safe and effective treatment of care for our patients, while providing a fun, safety conscious, friendly environment to work in, where you learn something new every day.
Great hospital Registered Nurse opportunities available in:
***Emergency Services, Labor and Delivery, Telemetry, Critical/Intensive Care Units and our newest addition (soon to open) Acute Care for the Elderly “ACE” ***
1. Current and valid Georgia state RN License.
2. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
4. Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current, mandatory for certain units.
5. Current acute care hospital experience is strongly preferred on these particular units due to the length of nursing orientation required.
6. Competitive pay rates are offered along with shift differentials and critical need pay for certain departments
7. These RN’s need to be a VERY personable, hardworking nurses who have a history of great performance and interpersonal relations.
Prime Healthcare has been named a “15 Top Health System” by Truven and our hospitals are consistently among the “Top 100 Hospitals” in the country.
Prime Healthcare is an award-winning hospital management company operating 44 acute care hospitals in 14 states. It is one of the nation's leading healthcare service providers with nearly 43,000 employees and staff dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare and contributing to the communities they serve. Founded in 2001, Ontario, Ca.-based Prime Healthcare is committed to preserving access to healthcare and turning hospitals into thriving, community assets. Prime Healthcare continues to save hospitals, save jobs and save lives.
Location/Region: Riverdale, GA (US - 30274)