Primary responsibilities include:
- QA/QC focused on our Mortgage Fulfillment Area/Loan Process and closing
- Perform QA/QC and meet with managers to discuss findings
- Stay up to date on regulatory changes effecting the Mortgage Fulfillment area/Loan processing and closing
- Meet various deadlines
- 5-10 years of Mortgage Loan originations and fulfillment experience
- Quality assurance and control experience
- Good communication skills
- MS Office skills
- In depth knowledge of pertinent regulations as they are applicable for the origination and fulfillment space
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00 to 5:00
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.