Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager
Registered Nurse (RN) for Hospice Visits, Full-Time with complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B with Match, Paid Time off, and more. $4,000 Sign on bonus available*
- Provide nursing care to patients in their home setting (private home in community, assisted living facilities, or long-term care facilities).
- Implement nursing services to meet needs of patients and families; follow current nursing professional standards of practice and agency-approved protocols for hospice care.
- Maintain Current and accurate patient records through use of laptop computers and paper/chart documentation in accordance with corporate policies, federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Provide care to the terminally ill, ensure adequate pain control and comfort measures, symptom management.
- Provide emotional support.
- Must have understanding of end-of-life care and stages of death/dying.
- Hold an unencumbered Registered Nurse license issued by the Virginia Board of Nursing;
- Bachelor of Nursing preferred, but not required
- Hold current CPR certification (Basic Life Support); and prefer certification as a Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse (CHPN).
Good organizational and communication skills are required. Ability to function with minimal supervision and a cheerful disposition. A valid driver’s license with a good driving record is also required.
Visit our website at www.wclynchburg.org/careers to apply and learn more about joining our team.
We are a not-for-profit organization and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Contact our Human Resources Team to learn more about our sign-on bonus program.