Overview Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $18 billion. The Box Truck Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.This position is an Part Time opportunity located at the Enterprise Truck Division in Richmond.The pay for this position is $9.00/hour. Responsibilities The Part Time Box Truck Driver is responsible for the transporting ofbox trucks to and from various locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least21 years of age.
- Must have 6 months prior work experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license with no more than two convicted moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- As a employee ofour Truck Division, must bewilling to make Enterprise Holdings your sole employer
- Must be able to give a minimum 1 year commitment to our company
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule not to exceed 25 hours per work week:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.