Regional Emergency Management Program Coordinator
Richmond Regional Planning District Commission is seeking highly motivated, self-directed, qualified candidates to fill a senior level Regional Emergency Management Program Coordinator position and a Transportation Planning Team Coordinator position. Find complete position descriptions and instructions to apply at
Transportation Planning Team Coordinator
Applications accepted until positions filled; initial interviews scheduled in early December.
About this company
The Richmond Regional Planning District Commission is a regional planning agency with major emphasis in the areas of transportation, local technical assistance and information services including demographic, economic and geographic information systems.
The Commission, which was formed by local governments August 14, 1969 under the authority of the Virginia Area Development Act—revised and retitled the Regional Cooperation Act in 1995—is comprised of elected officials and citizens who address mutual problems and develop solutions for the local governments which benefit from intergovernmental cooperation.
The Richmond Regional PDC's major objectives are to:
• Identify issues and opportunities of an interjurisdictional nature
• Establish plans and policies for addressing those regional issues
• Identify ways and means for state and local governments and the private sector to implement programs
• Help promote cooperation among state and local governments
• Provide technical assistance and information services to its member jurisdictions