Join a high performing team! BRBH is looking for a Network Analyst. Our goal is to ensure our 400 employees in multiple buildings can connect to network resources, such as the electronic health record, financial and administrative applications, email, files, and printers. This position is a hands-on technical position.
What we are looking for: The ideal candidate will have experience in network administration and enjoy new challenges. Successful candidates will be motivated to make sure things are done correctly and contribute well in a small, high performing team.
Why work at BRBH?
- Be part of something bigger: You will provide critical support to ensure the delivery of quality clinical services provided by our nonprofit staff in our community.
- Gain Experience: We have a small team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills.
- Great co-workers: Our staff work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/brbh%20benefits%20information.pdf
- Want to know more? Check out our employment page to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH operates multiple programs throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide or support our services. We are proud to have served our community for over forty years. Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employment. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
Job Duties: The Network Analyst (IT) is responsible for:
- Analyzing server event logs to detect and prevent possible issues including hardware failures, security systems failures, application and data corruption.
- Performing hardware upgrades to increase the speed, efficiency, reliability, and availability of BRBH systems.
- Troubleshooting outages or excessive loads on the network and servers to minimize downtime.
- Providing assistance with IT Help Desk during absences and times of high call volume.
- The network team provides 24/7 network monitoring.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred, or equivalent training and experience in maintaining networks and systems.
Experience: Minimum one year experience in network administration.
Licenses: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) preferred.
About this company
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of the forty Community Services Boards in Virginia that are responsible for providing comprehensive quality services in mental health, intellectual disability, and substance use disorders, as well as monitoring and evaluating such services to ensure their cost effectiveness and applicability to citizen needs. BRBH has multiple programs in operation throughout the Roanoke Valley with about 400 employees working to provide these services. We have been serving our community for over thirty-five years.
Location/Region: Roanoke, VA (US - 24157)