Provide support to facilities department.
Full knowledge of the job.Substantial acquaintance with and understanding of general aspects of the job with a broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- General supervision and instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments
- Errors may be detected and corrected but may cause moderate loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction.
- Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization.Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Properly operates and maintains the Central Utilities Plant that includes the boilers and boiler house auxiliary equipment, compressed air system, refrigeration plant and its auxiliary equipment, potable water production wells, all chemical water treatment, the laboratory waste water treatment plant and its auxiliary equipment and other equipment as so directed.
- Troubleshooting; making major and minor repairs as well as adjustments and calibrations to all equipment including cleaning/repairing boilers; operating the computerized Energy Management System; and utilizing computerized control systems.
- Perform wet chemistry to maintain proper chemical treatment of all water and steam systems.
- Must know and understand the use and safe handling practices for treatment chemicals, acids, caustics, and gases.
- Complies with our State Operating Permits.
- Provide input to the Group Leader in ordering of supplies for proper inventory levels of materials, spare parts, and equipment.
Advantage Resourcing aligns people and companies to create opportunity. Our staff of professionals places the best talent to fit the unique job needs of our clients, matching experience, skills, motivation and goals.
This successful result is the advantage of Hire Thinking.
Through contingent, contract, and direct hire services, the recruiters at Advantage Resourcing place career-minded people in a wide variety of jobs in the fields of:
• Management and Sales
Regardless of the career stage you may be in – identifying work interests, searching for that first job, looking to take the next step – Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire. Visit AdvantageResourcing.com to view and apply online for any of the current opportunities or to look up contact information for the branch nearest you to speak with a recruiter.
Location/Region: Princeton, NJ (US)