Layne Christensen’s pipeline renewal division, Layne Inliner, is a full-service system renewal company specializing in installation of Inliner Cured-In-Place Pipe. Layne has successfully installed more than 25 million feet of CIPP in pipe diameters ranging from 4 to 90-inches.
With thirteen rehabilitation specific offices, six saturation facilities and more than 400 employees dedicated to pipeline renewal, Layne Inliner supplies quality rehabilitation and construction management services all across the United States.
The Field CIPP Laborer is a support person for field construction activities directly related to the cured-in-place (CIPP) method of pipeline repair. The laborer will work for and take direction from the Field Foreman/Superintendent.Primary Responsibilities
Position Qualifications Requirements/Preferences
- Manual labor tasks (lifting, carrying, dragging or pulling material, etc.)
- Use of hand tools
- Equipment driving and operation, often in out of town locations
- Entry into manhole and underground structures
- Pump watch and operation
- Completion of required paperwork
- Must have good work ethic and ability to understand and follow directions
- Must take and be able to understand instructions from the field superintendent
- Must perform tasks in a safe and quality manner
- Must possess a positive attitude and be able to work with a field team
- Must understand and speak fluent English
- Must possess or be able to obtain a CDL with required endorsements within 90 days of employment; Must also possess a driving record consistent with the Company’s requirements
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and adhere to Company’s policy regarding such
- Must be able to travel and be out of town for extended periods of time
Layne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants are considered without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Layne Christensen Company is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf