We are currently seeking an HVAC/Electrical Apprentice!
- Assist a mechanic with electrical or HVAC repair, service or installation
- Have a general working knowledge of basic hand tools and power tools
- Commit to selecting and completing either the electrical or HVAC apprenticeship program within 5 years
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Valid VA driver's license
- Able to pass background check
- Able to travel to job sites outside of Richmond if needed
- Able to work overtime
- Ability to work from an extension ladder or step ladder safely
- Able to lift 80 lbs safely
- Familiarity with basic power tools and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
We are a small company that performs mostly commercial general construction, electrical, concrete, data and HVAC services. Our HVAC services are provided under the company name of Sonny's Services Inc. We work throughout the Richmond area and into the Northern Neck and South Eastern Virginia. We have a strong focus on excellent customer service and safety. We'd love to talk with you and see if you'd be a good fit for our team. We have excellent salaries, pay 100% of employee health insurance, have optional dental insurance, life insurance and disability insurance. We also have a 401K with up to a 4% match. Licensed mechanics are provided a company vehicle to drive home, within a reasonable distance, and have paid vacation time with six paid holidays per year.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)