American Telecommunications is a nationwide premier Master Agent for T-Mobile and MetroPCS, headquartered in New York. The spirit of Always Better carries the torch of our competitive nature to become number one, to strive to provide the finest in customer service, and settle for nothing but the very best from each and every team member. Integrity is earned, it instills confidence, it inspires commitment, it's the foundation of Ameritel, and it's why Ameritel has been and will strive to remain one of the finest companies in the telecommunication industry. Always Better! Learn more about Ameritel at www.atiglobal.com.THE OPPORTUNITY
Ameritel is currently seeking an Area Sales Representative in our South Virginia market. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with excellent sales ability and experience in improving and maintaining business relationships. The successful candidate is driven for this quota based position (salary included). The Area Sales Representative visits current sub-dealers to support the sales and operations of MetroPCS & other TMUS Inc. products.The Area Sales Representative will:
You are ideal for the Area Sales Representative position if you have/are:
- Aggressively and successfully build sales culture amongst sub-dealers
- Establish long term business relationships with existing partners in order to drive sales
- Resolve issues proactively and effectively
- Utilize various tools and strategies to achieve company sales targets and personal financial goals and objectives
The Area Sales Representative will receive:
- 1 – 5 years in Indirect and/or Retail Sales preferably in the wireless industry
- Understanding of and commitment to performance-based management culture
- Dedicated, organized and have the ability to work well independently
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent customer service skills with strong follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both internal and external customers
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel within the entire territory
- Competitive Base with Aggressive Commission program
- Top-notch health plan available including medical, life, dental, and vision.
- 401(k) Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Opportunity for Advancement
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Must be eligible to work in this country and pass a background investigation.
Ameritel was established in 1996 as a single retail store selling beepers, pagers, and wireless services. Since then, Ameritel has grown with the wireless industry and evolved into an influential, national provider of wireless services and retail partnerships.
From our headquarters in New York City, Ameritel has cultivated a nationwide network of 3,500+ retail dealers as their top-rated wholesaler of choice. Additionally, Ameritel has established a retail presence in the Northeast, California, Georgia, and Florida with 95 company- operated stores, and continues to grow rapidly in these markets.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)