We are seeking a Financial Services Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
At MassMutual, corporate responsibility is a fundamental part of who we are. Since 1851, we’ve made people a priority, and today, that commitment to our policyowners and customers continues. It includes our employees and advisors, the communities where we live and work, and our environment. For us, it is about doing the right thing for the people who matter most.
Location/Region: Glen Allen, VA (US)