Reports To: Foreman/Project Supervisor
Primary Purpose: Under general supervision, performs a range of task required for industrial service operations to
include but not limited to, tank cleaning, pipeline maintenance, manual remediation services, waste bulking, and/or
demolition services, in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site specific safety plans when performingcleanup activities and donning protective gear
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediationservices
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascadesystems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or neededrepairs to supervisor
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
HEPACO is a high quality environmental contracting firm headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina with additional facilities throughout the eastern United States. Our specific experience centers around five primary areas: Environmental Remediation, Industrial Maintenance, Hazardous Waste Management, Emergency Response, and Abatement Services.
Our distinction is our strong focus on quality, safety, and customer service. Throughout our history, HEPACO personnel have led the industry with new methods and approaches. Our motivated team consistently exceeds industry standards in all aspects of our work. We offer state-of-the-art industrial service and remediation technologies, equipment, and a staff dedicated to a unique standard of excellence in environmental cleanup.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)