Looking for a career and not just the next job? Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to join their service desk team in supporting multiple offices and several hundred internal end-users. If you think you are up for the challenge, contact us immediately, our client is looking to hire the right person asap. Competitive pay (based on experience) and excellent benefits plus a fantastic management team!
Responsibilities: (not limited to)
- Desktop, mobile phone and remote access support
- Use Helpdesk ticketing system to track problem solving life cycle
- Print services
- Deploy hardware and software
- Rotation of Help Desk answering calls, including on call support
- Setup equipment for conferences and operating equipment
- Help train new hires on hardware and software usage, including MS Office Suite and other office environment software
- Data Recovery
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor on an as-needed basis
- Minimum 5 years Desktop Support experience
- Must have a B.S. degree in a computer related field
- Must have prior Help Desk ticket system experience
- Must have advanced level ability in MS Office products, antivirus products and Windows based operating systems
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to move equipment and the ability to lift up to approximately 35 lbs.
If you think this sounds like your dream job, give us a call at 504.912.1088 or forward SRS your resume. Any communication will be treated with complete confidentiality.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA (US)