We are looking to add a highly experienced, Enterprise Agile Coach to our team. You will be involved in guiding an agile transformation for enterprise organizations. This will require servant leadership, organizational development, outstanding facilitation, conflict resolution skills and deep experience mentoring Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers and Executive Leadership across the organization.
Agile Velocity’s hands-on Agile Coaching Services help guide organizations to realize the full benefits of Agile, along any stage of Agile adoption, through onsite engagements structured to educate teams with implementable best practices and customized tips. We are motivated to partner with CSC/CST/CSP/CSM coaches who will continue to drive excellence in agile through innovative customer experiences.
- Lead Agile Organizational Transformation with an enterprise customer
- Coach other Coaches, Product, Scrum Masters and Development teams to velocity as they transform to agile from waterfall and other traditional development methodologies
- Facilitate planning sessions at various levels, including strategic planning, road-map, release, and sprint/iteration levels.
- Coach and mentor Executive/C-level leaders on the organizational value to drive implementation success and overall adoption of Agile framework
- Share agile (Scrum) and/or Kanban best practices through informal communication and/or formal training sessions
- Facilitate and support organization through Storming, Norming and Forming stages of various new and existing teams
- Provide leadership through hands on collaborative exercises/activities
- Willing to travel
- Independent Contractor or W2
- 5+ years of agile/scrum experience
- 2+ years of agile coaching experience
- Experience with various frameworks a plus: SAFe, Kanban, Lean
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization from the team to C-suite
- 10+ years of Software Product Development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Agile Velocity is a leader in Agile transformations, assessments, training, and coaching. Backed by a team of highly experienced Agile experts, Agile Velocity's custom services address an organization's unique challenges and deliver measurable results.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)