EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATIONS WRITER
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is searching for a clear and cogent Executive Communications Writer to join our executive operations team.
In this role, you will get your foot in the door working alongside the best of the best within Uline. Your future advancement will be an expectation, not a daydream. You will have hands-on, day-to-day interaction with business leaders throughout the organization. From day one you will network and learn from others around the company, very quickly gathering the skills necessary to take on more responsibility.
You will be expected to have good communication and writing. The ideal candidate will be detailed and hardworking while continuously looking for ways to improve communication with our executive leadership.
- Write and publish executive summaries.
- Work alongside business leaders throughout the organization to write-up and communicate the activity within their function. Help write their story.
- Review and summarize customer feedback on our operations, products and any other topic they communicate.
- Publish research memos to leadership on new and existing products and competitors.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for executive operations.
- Bachelor's degree English, Journalism or Political Science major preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Its really simple; were here to supply every business with the products they need and a great experience that helps them grow. And we get it done with speed, passion and operational excellence.
Were a family of talented folks who love what they do and know there is no I in team. Everyone pitches in to surpass our goals. Grow your career with exciting challenges and opportunities while working in a clean, comfortable and fun environment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and health education programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- 3 bonus programs including annual performance bonus and profit sharing.
- Professional development classes through Uline University and monthly lunch and learns.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers up to 100% of continuing education classes including books and other fees.
- Uline Children of Employees Scholarship Program.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
PLUS, THERES MORE
- Employee appreciation events.
- Meticulously maintained facilities and grounds.
- On-site caf with executive chefs and dinner-to-go.
- A fitness center and personal trainers.
- Over six miles of walking trails.
- In-house salon and massages.
- Opportunities for community sponsorship events.
- Outdoor patio.
- A smile at every turn.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a privately held, family-owned and managed company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 32,500 products in our 720+ page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Started in our founders home in 1980, today Uline has grown to over 5,900 employees throughout North America at our corporate office, 12 regional distribution and call centers, 9 sales offices and hundreds of sales territories.
Uline is experiencing phenomenal growth and we rely on fantastic talent thats laser-focused on our mission. Does this sound like you? Visit our website to learn what its like to be a Uliner.
In 1980, after recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). It sold far beyond their expectations and encouraged the Uihleins to add more products to the catalog the following year.
Uline has steadily grown and continues to be a family owned and run business. The product line has expanded to include industrial, packaging, shipping, material handling, retail and janitorial supplies, including over 1,450 shipping box sizes alone. The 728-page Uline catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 32,500 products with quick delivery.
Today, with over 5,000 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers in Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA. We also have international facilities in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver Canada, along with Mexicali and Monterrey Mexico.
Location/Region: Pleasant Prairie, WI (US)