Join our team and work directly to support our Soldiers (PEO Soldier SETA) NCI:
As the Military Free Fall Advanced Ram Air Parachute System ( MFF ARAPS) New Equipment Trainer ( Fielding Logistics Specialist ),
you will be a member of the New Equipment Training Team for PM Soldier Protection and Individual Equipment ( PM-SPIE/NET ) , working directly for the assigned Military Free Fall (MFF) Project Director / New Equipment Training Chief ( military or civilian )based out of Prince George VA, Fort Bragg NC or Yuma AZ (position can be located at any of these sites based on candidates preference). In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Organizes and directs work, coordinates efforts related to the planning, programming and execution of the fielding operations.
- Assists with material Fielding plan and New Equipment Fielding Plans (NETP), total package fielding, and Government Furnished Equipment Training (NET).
- Provide strategic and campaign planning, prioritization of receiving organizations, development of an execution plan, coordination with MACOMS and receiving units.
- Support database management, management of stock levels, accountability of issued items.
- Provide management of shortages and preparation of and delivery of briefings to articulate the program.
- Support establishment of Fielding Support Teams to conduct on-site activities associated with fielding equipment.
- Assisting with set up of fielding site and execution of fielding event.
- Issuing equipment in accordance with approved BOI, identifies discrepancies or defects in product, and assists Soldiers with any issues of problems with equipment.
- Ensures accountability of equipment, and packs up equipment for shipment upon completion of fielding events.
- Conducts New Equipment Training on assigned products.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Serve as a NET Trainer for the MFFARAPS program.
- Develop Program of Instructions and lesson plans for Operators and Jumpmasters for Military Free Fall and Double Bag Static Line operations.
- Train DoD forces in the use of the system.
- Work with the Special Warfare Center on certification and training. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on system usage.
- Conduct DBSL and MFF operations in support of New Equipment Training.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Active DoD Secret.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time if needed.
- Been assigned as an Instructor at The Military Free Fall Parachutist, Jumpmaster or Advance Courses.
- Must have a MFFI#.
- Education and Experience requirements:
- High School AND 5yrs at this level (20yrs progressive) OR
- Associates field AND 5yrs at this level (16yrs progressive) OR
- Bachelor in non-directly related field AND 5yrs at this level (15yrs progressive) OR
- Bachelor in directly related field AND 5yrs at this level (10yrs progressive) OR
- Masters in non-directly related field AND 5yrs at this level (10yrs progressive) OR
- Masters in directly related field AND 5yrs at this level (7yrs progressive) OR
- Doctorate AND 5yrs progressive experience.
- Additional Requirements:
- Must possess current or be capable or getting Class 1 flight physical.
- Must possess or be capable of getting HAPs card.
- Have successfully Completed Military Free Fall Parachutist and Jumpmaster Courses.
- Have participated in or taught Double Bag Static Line (DBSL) parachute training.
- Have Developed Program of Instructions for Military Free Fall Operation.
- Have completed an Instructor Training Course or Training Development Course.
- Possess an in depth understanding of MFF operations and Tactics. Techniques and Procedures.
- Possess US Passport.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Must be able to work as part of a larger team and be able to take direction from government/customer counterpart; must have an understanding of Military operations, training Soldiers and working with Senior Military Leadership
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. The company has the expertise and proven track record to solve its customers most important and complex mission challenges through technology and innovation. NCI's team of highly skilled professionals focuses on delivering cost-effective solutions and services in the areas of agile development and integration; cybersecurity and information assurance; engineering and logistics; big data and data analytics; IT infrastructure optimization and service management; and health and program integrity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, NCI has approximately 2,000 employees operating at more than 100 locations worldwide.