Live Well Financial, Inc. is seeking professional, success-driven, licensed mortgage loan originators to join our retail sales team in Richmond, Virginia. Live Well is a nationwide lender offering Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA and Reverse Mortgage products. We are aggressively expanding our retail division and need qualified Loan Originators to handle our lead flow.
We will provide you with inbound calls and leads interested in obtaining a new mortgage loan. Your loans will be processed and underwritten in house leaving you free to originate new business. We originate loans nationwide and assist with NMLS licensing and education allowing you to conduct business in multiple states.
Role & Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Following up with company provided leads using our CRM software (Salesforce)
- Discovering the customer’s needs and objectives
- Educating the customer about the mortgage product options the company offers
- Preparing accurate quotes and following up with customers
- Taking information in connection with applications
- Proven sales experience with demonstrable figures and the skill set to meet and exceed sales goals
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and organization skills
- Familiarity with a CRM system to sort and prioritize leads
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and issues quickly, creatively and decisively
- Prior mortgage origination experience
- Active NMLS ID #
- Four-year college degree (Preferred but not required)
If you are a results-driven individual that is capable of originating and maintaining a large pipeline, and you want to be a part of a unique culture that supports teamwork, shared success, and FUN, then we want to hear from you.
We have a pay structure that provides an attractive base salary (not a draw) and competitive commission structure. *We also offer qualified candidates a signing bonus based on experience, active state licenses and proven track record. We also offer a competitive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401K, medical, dental and vision plans.
We are a financial services company focused on providing retirement mortgage solutions. It's an exciting time to join the Company as we grow our market share and increase our brand awareness. Our goal is to become the largest originator of retirement mortgages in the country and we are actively looking for qualified candidates to help us accomplish this goal.
All potential candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background screening. Live Well Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Live Well Financial NMLS ID 1177 nmlsconsumeraccess.org