We are seeking a Generator/Fire Pump Technician to join our team! Very Competitive salary and benefits package. Will keep all inquiries confidential.
- Offsite repairs on industrial and residential generator equipment, and or offsite repairs on Fire Pumps and Fire Pump Controllers
- Engine and electrical diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Preventive maintenance of equipment, including but not limited to oil and filter changes and part replacement
- Respond to 24 hour emergency calls
- Be able to work alone and with others
- Safe operation and maintenance of company vehicles
- Two or more years of field service experience. Candidates with limited electrical experience, but with strong engine aptitude will be considered
- Possession of a valid State Drivers license a must.
- Ability to work some weekends and on call hours as required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess a strong customer focus with good verbal and written communication skills
- The functions and abilities listed above are necessary to meet the requirements of this position. However, candidates with a high aptitude for mechanical and or electrical diagnostic and repair in a field service environment, with a strong work ethic will be considered
Advanced Power Services LLC. servicing thousands of Generator and Fire Pump installations throughout Connecticut, is looking for two field service technicians to add to our team. This is an hourly position reporting to the Service Manager, responsible for completing preventive maintenance, repairs and service on standby power generation and or fire pump equipment.
Location/Region: New Haven, CT (US)