For over twenty-five years Northeast Construction, Inc. has been providing high quality roofing and building envelope construction services as well General Contractor services for numerous projects throughout the mid-Atlantic. Additionally, Northeast Construction, Inc. has developed the necessary in-house expertise for roof-top and ground installed PV solar. Our portfolio of work spans a wide range from single family housing, multi-family housing, large commercial and governmental projects to the installation of solar farms. We have developed close working relationships with our clients and that of course would not be possible without our dedicated associates. We are looking for people who value the importance of building and fostering close working relationships with our clients as well as within our own organization. At Northeast Construction, Inc. we strive to be better each day providing our associates with the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
Our estimating department is currently seeking an energetic, results driven professional to join our estimating team. We are a fast-paced collaborative group focused on delivering high quality solutions for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate directly, both verbally and in writing with our clients on challenging projects and provide recommendations in the best interest of our client.
- Maintain a complete understanding of project drawings, specifications and scope of work.
- Make and influence critical decisions while working under tight deadlines.
- Obtain best material and subcontractor pricing when preparing bids.
- Collaborate with the Project management team to insure profitability and client satisfaction.
- Ensure that your knowledge of the project and its requirements are accurately communicated to the subs and included in the scope of their quote.
- Maintain and develop relationships to reinforce a commitment to the highest level of customer service across all aspects of the project including co-workers, clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Exceed client expectations with an unwavering commitment to client satisfaction, accurate estimates, effective communication and an attention to detail that results in successful project outcomes.
- Serve as a coach and mentor to other team members.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in construction estimating preferably in commercial roofing and exterior cladding.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a fast-paced energetic environment while producing detailed accurate estimates on varied projects.
- Be proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Office Suite with a high level of expertise in Excel
- Bluebeam on screen take-off system
- Procore construction management system
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sage 100 Contractor is a plus
- Some periodic travel within the mid-Atlantic region will be required.
We offer full time employees a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurances, 401K and paid time off.
Northeast Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year