PIEtech is looking for a Marketing Content Specialist to impact sales and adoption of its products including MoneyGuidePro, myMoneyGuide and Best Interest Scout through the creation of engaging, educational, and influential content. This person will report to the Director of Marketing and handle the majority of strategy and content writing for print collateral, email, and video. This position will also be responsible for PowerPoint presentation content and creation. The ideal candidate must have experience writing content for the financial services industry and be a creative self-starter with a proven track record.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing content for each stage of the buyer’s journey, with an emphasis on attracting new prospects.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to manage the company’s content strategy and take ownership for creating, editing and publishing copy.
- Research market trends and apply PIEtech’s perspective in written content.
- Write advisor and consumer facing brochures, whitepapers, video content, email content, and other thought leadership pieces.
- Develop and write nurture email campaigns.
- Create quality PowerPoint presentations to be delivered at client meetings and conferences.
- Contribute ideas and scripts for video content.
- Translate technical concepts into a meaningful story.
- Gather information for and write the monthly external newsletter.
- Maintain a content rich marketing library for use by our subscribers.
- Support webinars with content pieces and email invitations and follow up.
- 7+ years of experience writing marketing content for the Financial Services Industry
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly resourceful and intellectually curious
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to meet required deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Ability to work with people in all areas and levels of an organization
- Highly organized and disciplined with strong project management
- Ability to be flexible in working varied and additional hours based on business needs and deadlines
Version 18.104.22.16824 updated 12/6/2017 10:27 AM
Location/Region: Midlothian, VA (US)