Cetechs, is looking for an ARNP or PA to join our team!
Cetechs is currently looking for a Part-Time (24 hours/3 days per week) Occupational Health ARNP or PA to provide outpatient clinic support to our active duty military personnel. As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, we are committed to providing the Department of Defense, with exceptional personnel that provide quality support services for our active duty military members.
We currently have a Part-Time (24 hours/3 days per week) position for an ARNP or PA looking to provide exceptional healthcare services to those men and women who so proudly serve our Country. The ARNP or PA will work a pre-determined schedule, three days per week from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, providing outpatient clinic services to active duty soldiers that are beneficiaries of the military healthcare system.
ARNP - PA will have:
· Two years of experience in an occupational health setting
· Knowledge of OSHA, and counseling individuals in health topics and issues with workplace hazards
· Knowledge of medical case management to discuss employee care, and evaluate and report on employee health status
· Knowledge of job related physicals, termination physicals, fit for duty evaluations, immunizations, and minor work-related medical care for workplace injuries and illness
· Knowledge of medical surveillance physicals, vision screening, and audiograms
· Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
· BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
· Healthcare documents as required (i.e. annual physical, TB, etc.)
· Highly competitive salary
· Working with our active duty military personnel to ensure optimal health and performance
Cetechs is a CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and SBA Certified 8(a) Minority-Owned Business. Please visit us at www.cetechs.net
Contact Samuel Mackie at 336-528-9917 or email@example.com for more information!
Cetechs is a strategic staffing and workforce solutions firm headquartered in Mesa Arizona. Cetechs offers business insight, top quality candidate placement, best-in-class resources and rapid execution for your Healthcare and Administration projects.