We are seeking technical and software support representatives in the RTP area of North Carolina. If you have the following, please submit a resume today!
- At least 2 years of experience in technical or software support
- An Associates degree OR the equivalent experience and some technical certifications.
- The patience and communication skills to handle a high call volume (95% of cases are on the phone),
- The attention to detail to properly log all cases, which are audited internally and by 3rd parties.
This position is 6 month, contract to hire. You will be supporting mission critical systems and applications. The skill level of the end-users calling in varies, so it is important to have strong communication skills to deal with different types of customers. The ultimate goal of the Product Quality Representative position is to resolve issues on the first phone call.
- Shifts for the first few weeks are 9-6, eventually they will be 10-7 or 11-8, with the opportunity to earn overtime (time and a half) for being on call every 6 weeks or so.
You will be on the phones right away to learn the tools of the trade, and trained as you progress towards becoming a full time employee. Come join a thriving, growing organization!
- Provide triage of incoming technical support requests for internal and external customers.
- work with a sense of urgency to provide customers with a resolution
- Escalate technical issues when necessary
- Dispatch field service technicians as necessary
- Document reported problem, troubleshooting details and resolution thoroughly and accurately in CRM
- 2 Years of Technical or Software Support Experience
- Associates Degree in an IT or Computer Science, or comparable experience and technical qualifications (like MCP, N+, MCSA, etc)
- Excellent computer skills and experience with MS Office, Visio, etc.
- Exhibit good interpersonal and diplomacy skills, excellent verbal and written capabilities.
Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. (APC), is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2008 certified business in operation since 1993. Its focus is finding & placing top IT, engineering, energy, and other highly skilled talent. Additionally, APC offers a full suite of contract labor-related business solutions for mid- to large-sized companies. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, the Native American-owned company has satellite offices throughout the US, with Professionals currently engaged on assignments in 38 US states and six countries abroad.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Cary, NC (US)