Our facilities team is essential to the operation of our fitness studio - they keep our equipment and studio clean and inviting for guests, make sure everything is in operating order, and provide excellent customer service.
Our Must Haves
Facilities team members must have strong customer service skills, the able to communicate effectively, be team-oriented.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: The candidate must provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely and efficient manner.
This position is split into three parts: Morning staff, Afternoon staff and Laundry Staff in reference to servicing the entire studio. We need both Male and Female locker room attendants.
- Be able to assist and repair quick fixes of woodway treadmills.
- Conduct small studio fixes including lockers, locker rooms, in studio, etc.
- Service, clean, and/or supply studio needs as necessary.
- Clean studio floors by sweeping, mopping, and/or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Maintain cleanliness of studio lobby.
- Assist with the cleanliness of FuelBar.
- Maintain studio organization.
- Maintain locker rooms.
- Laundry services: collecting towels, washing and folding towels.
Job Type: Part-time
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the WorldTM®. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that’s as effective as it is fun.
Our fitness classes alternate between working out with weights and running on a treadmill. Each day focuses on a different muscle group in order to achieve real results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to tone muscle and maximize fat loss, while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.
All classes take place in a high-energy and encouraging environment. The dimly lit red studio, motivating music, and inspiring instructors will motivate you to run, lift, and work harder than ever before.
Location/Region: Washington, DC (US)