Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff. We are currently seeking a Licensed Counselor to join our team in South Shore, KY.
Function: Coordinate all treatment aspects of a client’s drug and alcohol treatment program. Serves as a professional staff member and/or team leader of an interdisciplinary team and is responsible directly to the Clinical Service Supervisor for the coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and follow-up of the residents. Serves as an assistant to the Clinical Service Supervisor. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Shall identify training needs for assigned staff and program and submit suggestions to the Clinical Service Supervisor.
- Shall provide and for obtain the following therapeutic services as determined by the Treatment Team and specified in the client’s Individual Treatment Plan: individual counseling, family counseling, group counseling, community activities, Facility visits, vocational training, and follow-up care.
- Shall insure coordination and documentation of contracts with community workers including, preparation of monthly progress reports to community social workers, determination of placement plans according to Treatment plan recommendations.
- Shall provide / coordinate all drug and alcohol assessments as it relates to the diagnosis of residents.
- Enters progress notations summarizing all treatment interventions performed for clients on a weekly basis.
- Shall ensure the completion of all Individual Treatment Plans and their reviews following their perspective time frames.
- Shall report to the Clinical Service Supervisor any and all relevant developments and information affecting the clients and facility operation
- Shall provide staff duty coverage as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinical Service Supervisor or Clinical Program Director.
Minimum Qualifications: CADC or licensed social worker, psychiatrist, or other licensed professional per 908 KAR 1:370, or a bachelor’s level degree working under a Clinical Services Supervisor with assessed competence in the role of Clinical leader with 20 hours of annual training in alcohol and drug services