Full Time position
No immigration support available. Looking for Green Card and US Citizens may apply.
Company will fly in the right candidate for the face to face interview.
Company is evolving its database platform to meet the needs of its growing business and agile methodologies. This involves a migration of databases to newer technologies and ensuring the current platforms are tuned and secure for optimal performance and stability.
To ensure this transformation and growth, Company is looking for a Sr. Database Analyst to work with Application Teams and other Infrastructure Teams to leverage database industry best practices, security compliance standards, and Agile development methodologies to deliver best in class service to our IT Partners and our Customers. This position will offer the opportunity to work on multiple database technologies and will challenge you to seek out, identify, and implement database and process improvements. This Senior Analyst will mentor junior members of the database and application team and provide valuable opportunities to build on a diverse technical background.
· Serve as a thought leader and team mentor in database administration
· Ability and desire to proactively seek out and implement performance improvements
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, Agile database environment
· Ability to multitask and quickly adjust to changing priorities to support business needs and system outages
· Participate in 24×7 On-call rotation
· Advanced root cause analysis skills with a proven track record of success
· Excellent verbal and written skills / Ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience
· Typically, 5+ years of database administration and support experience required
· 5+ years of experience in Sybase or SQL Server is required. Oracle and/or Teradata experience is a plus
· 4+ years of Windows OS and UNIX or LINUX experience
· 4+ years of Database Maintenance design, implementation, and status reporting
· Configuration and implementation of an enterprise database monitoring solution
· 4+ years of experience in Virtual Server-hosted database instances
· Implementation of and adherence to Database Security protocols
· Experience in NoSQL or Azure Databases
· Experience with PowerShell
· Experience in an Agile environment
· Experience with GitHub
· Database Administration Certifications
· 4 year degree in IT related course of study
Eclat Services, Inc. (Eclat) provides a blend of Information Technology (IT) services and domain expertise. We specialize in consulting, solution development, business process improvement, business analytics, staffing and business process outsourcing using flexible pricing models. Our resources have worked extensively in all realms of IT, providing resourcing and solutions in mission critical environments to public and private sectors. Our quality-focused performance, results-oriented staff excellence, well established infrastructure, innovative continuous improvement methodologies, and best in class services and responsiveness have helped us create a proven track record of retaining business and building long term relationships with our clients.