We are in search of a Front of House Manager that thrives in a fast-paced environment, cultivates positivity and professionalism and is passionate about training staff to provide excellent service. The ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge of food and spirits.
• At least 2 year of Manager or Assistant Manager experience in a full service, high volume restaurant
• Knowledge of operations including food, beverages, staff supervision, inventory, food safety, service techniques, and guest interaction
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Must be honest, genuine, with a hands-on attitude
• Microsoft Excel skills
• Understanding of new-hire procedures regarding on-boarding and paperwork submission
• Familiarity with employee scheduling
Professional experience in the following areas are encouraged:
• Conflict Resolution
• Staff education, motivation and management
• Hot Schedules
• POS Systems - Aloha
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: http://goodwinhospitality.force.com/jobboard/Jobssearch
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)