GPM Investments, LLC, or GPM, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business, operating over 1000 stores in a total of 18 states! We are currently seeking Assistant Managers to join our growing team!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to employees.
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering and stocking.
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day off.
Assistant Manager Job Requirements:
- 21 years of age or older.
- Valid driver's license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication).
GPM Investments, LLC, together with its subsidiaries, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business. With the addition of the Admiral brand, GPM has widened its reach more than 1,000 stores. The company, based in Richmond, VA, operates or supplies fuel to stores in 18 states and have a wide array of food offerings, a house blend of coffee, fountain and packaged beverages, a large selection of groceries, tobacco, alcohol, and personal care products. Visit www.gpminvestments.com to learn more about our stores.
Location/Region: Montpelier, VA (US)