ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leasing Duties- Handle all incoming Prospect Calls and Showings, Run New Applicants Through Credit Process, Prepare Lease Documents and Conduct Lease Signing Meetings, etc.
- Manage New/Vacant Properties- Handle Accounts Receivable Duties, Connect/Transfer Utilities, Manage Collections Process, Oversee Maintenance Schedule, Schedule and Meet with Contractors Whenever Needed, Create and Implement Marketing for Vacancies, Respond to Prospect Inquiries, Process New Applicants, Handle Renewals for Existing Residents, etc.
- Manage all Aspects of Office Environment- Responsible for Clerical & Administrative Duties, Provide Exceptional Customer Service to Residents, Run Office in Most Efficient Manner, etc.
- Exceptional Service and Support Mentality
- Exceptional Organizational and Administrative Skills; Attention to Detail a Must!
- Excellent Computer Skills a Must; Specifically trained in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Candidate Will Also Need to Quickly Learn New Property Management Software (Property Boss)
- QuickBooks Experience a Plus
- Dependable and Reliable
- Friendly with Great Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Minimum Two Years Property Management Experience Required
- Valid Driver’s License, Smart Phone & Reliable Transportation a Must
- Full-time Available, Minimum 40 Hours Per Week
- $40,000 to $60,000 Salary, Depending on Experience Level
- Paid Vacation Time During Non-Peak Season (Waiting Period Requirement)
- Small Office Environment
- Desk, Computer, Phone, Email
- Business Casual Attire
Small Real Estate Investment Company located in Richmond, Virginia specializing in leasing residential and commercial property in Richmond City and surrounding Counties.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)