Red Bridge has new contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time positions with our client in Richmond, VA.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Project Manager – IS. The Project Manager is responsible for supporting all the functions for the Project Management Office, including project management processes, reporting, IT fiscal management; and, for the success of projects measured in terms of attaining objectives, for project scope, schedule, cost, and quality.
Oversees various system projects of a complex nature and works with assigned team members in identifying, responsibilities, resources needed and developing schedules and budget to ensure completion on target.
Given the scope of complex projects or simultaneous multiple small to medium sized projects; the Project Manager, leads the completion of the required activities for:
Plans, monitors, and manages projects from initiation through completion.
Secures required resources and used formal processes and tool to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
Sets objectives and monitors progress to ensure completion aligned with project specifications including time and budget.
Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in timely and clear fashion.
Applies knowledge regarding system scope and project objectives as well as role and function of each team member.
- Complete understanding and broad application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in principal discipline and working knowledge of related disciplines.
- Develops a working knowledge of lines of business.
- Develops a working knowledge of health care industry.
- Position requires a Bachelor's Degree with three (3) to six (6) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of related education and experience
- PMP Certification and prior PMO experience preferred
- Experience managing either Clinical projects or Facility Build-out projects is highly desired
Red Bridge Consulting Group is a Professional Services firm specializing in IT Consulting and Staffing Services, including permanent placement, contract, and contract-to-hire engagements. We take personal pride in the people that represent our company. We provide a high level of support to our Consultants; we routinely seek performance feedback and proactively address issues, resulting in a high retention rate of our Consultant base. We offer a robust benefits package which allows us to attract and retain exceptional candidates.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)