GPM Investments, LLC, or GPM, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business, operating over 1,000 stores in a total of 18 states! We are currently seeking Deli Managers to join our growing team!
Deli Manager Responsibilities
- Oversees all daily operations of the deli.
- Recruit, train and develop deli staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to employees.
- Prepare work schedules.
- Monitor ordering to ensure in-stock efficiency and balanced inventory for food service items.
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Control key cost expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports.
- Ensure food service areas maintain required health and cleanliness standards.
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Availability to work any shift or day
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
GPM Investments, LLC, together with its subsidiaries, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business. With the addition of the Admiral stores, GPM has widened its reach more than 1,000 stores. The company, based in Richmond, VA, operates or supplies fuel to stores in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. Our convenience stores have a wide array of food offerings, a house blend of coffee, fountain and packaged beverages, a large selection of groceries, tobacco, alcohol, and personal care products. Visit www.gpminvestments.com to learn more about our stores.
Location/Region: Mechanicsville, VA (US)