This position is a part time position reviewing documentation and ensuring client chart compliance, and ensuring the overall quality of care to clients. The position is 2-3 days per week.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Review daily progress notes, to ensure that the goals and objectives used correlate with the Individualized Service Plan.
· Reviews client files to ensure proper and complete documentation of actions and services
· Notifying the responsible parties if something is missing. Contact clients and guardians of clients to complete surveys.
· Assist the agency with the quality control aspects of program services; through appraising staff performance through quality assurance phone calls to clients and client guardians.
· Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude and an overall commitment to excellence and is a team player
· Actively participates in continuous operational improvements. Specific activities include, but are not limited to, offering feedback to management related to process
· Is open to coaching and willing to find more efficient processes when applicable
· Performs miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned by management
· Associates or Bachelors Degree (at least 1 year of experience within Human Services field preferred).
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret daily progress notes to ensure that they are clinical sound.
· Ability to create and utilize Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets
· Quick learner and adaptable
· Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and exhibit strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external customers
· Must be able to organize work to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Works; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Internet Explorer; and Microsoft Outlook