This role is accountable for assisting the production supervisor with the overall management of the team. Responsibilities include ensuring production employees are at their assigned work areas, that there is sufficient work at each area, and that employees are prepared to meet daily production requirements. The Production Team Lead assists with providing on the job training and ensures safety and quality standards are maintained at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities include leading a team performing a variety of job functions while maintaining a productive work flow.
· Work with supervisor and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met.
· Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and work meets all quality requirements.
· Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Production Supervisor.
· Work closely with Technicians and Production Supervisor to resolve production issues.
· Update production metrics and communicate progress to the team.
· Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Production Supervisor.
· Participate as an active member of the production assembly team.
· Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· High school diploma or GED and 2 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Ability to work with others collaboratively.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
· Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to regularly push/pull carts weighing up to 600 lbs.
· Outstanding communication skills; ability to communicate with non-English speaking employees desired.
HandCraft Services was founded by John A. Nichols in 1969. His small dry cleaning business was built on the philosophy of always going the extra mile, one customer at a time. His formula for success started with twenty-two years of experience and a devotion to quality and customer service. As a result of his commitment, Handcraft has continued its history of superior customer service and long-term customer relations. Today, more than three decades later, the family business continues to grow. HandCraft has grown from a one-location operation to a multifaceted company. With state of the art tunnel washing systems, HandCraft continues to set the pace as the regions finest cleaning and laundering company.
HandCraft Services is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
HandCraft Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.