Are you looking for a great opportunity? The Crossings at Bon Air, offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Services, is currently seeking qualified candidates for Dining Services Supervisor for their location in Richmond, Virginia.
The Dining Room Supervisor assists the Director of Dining Services in all aspects of floor management, including food, beverage, equipment and property to facilitate the fulfillment of financial goals and Company initiatives. In addition, the Dining Room Supervisor, assists in cultivating a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while ensuring that all staff perform at a consistently high level. The Dining Room Supervisor also works towards motivating employees, instilling accountability and achieving results to drive success in the position.
- Must be Serv-Safe certified, or be willing to become certified within 60 days of hiring
- Must have dining services experience in a management or leadership capacity
- Must have a working knowledge of ordering, storing, preparing and serving in a food service environment, preferably in a senior living community or fine dining establishment.
- Must possess the ability to read, write, and make simple calculations. Must be a quick learner and be able to effectively apply principles learned
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and withstand temperature extremes, wet and/or humid conditions and noise
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis or at least eight (8) times per shift
- Must be able to carry, pull or push heavy objects up to 20 feet
- Must be organized, and able to work well with others as part of a team
- Must be in a designated uniform during working hours and maintain good personal hygiene and neat public appearance
- Must be willing to work 12:00PM - 8:00PM, to include weekends, and holidays
The Crossings at Bon Air's 17.6-acre retirement community campus features rental Independent & Assisted Living apartments and Harmony Square Memory Support. The Crossings at Bon Air offers a variety of housing options designed to best fit one's lifestyle preference. The Crossings at Bon Air offers a wealth of on-site amenities designed to provide residents with an active and thoroughly enjoyable lifestyle. A library, fitness center, Pub, beauty/barber salon, activity and game rooms, and elegant dining rooms are just some of the outstanding amenities that are offered.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)