Seeking trainers for our highly successful, research-based school programs: 21ST CENTURY DIFFERENTIATED INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES FOR STUDENT ENGAGEMENT AND MOTIVATION and also our PROVEN CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT.
You will train other teachers using our copyrighted and highly successful evidence-based programs. We train largely in PK – 12 grade public schools and charter schools and at universities nationwide. A smaller number of our trainers train at military (DOD) schools, as well as private and Christian schools. We are seeking teachers / trainers / presenters / and education consultants to join our team.
You have the choice to remain in your current position and train for us on “off days” or train for us on a more robust basis. You can work in your local area, regional area, or nationally and travel to work in other states (you determine).
Our training (hopefully your training) helps make extraordinary teachers. Our presentation (hopefully your presentation) is proven to help teachers, students, and schools succeed together on a level they never thought possible. We do NOT pay hourly. Our trainers usually earn $1000 - $3500 per training day. None of our trainers earn less than $1000 per training day and often much more.
If your passion to present is strong and you believe your presentation style would be equally strong; and if you have demonstrated the art of presenting / training / teaching / and leading exceedingly well, then we are interested in you. If you possess the qualities of a "Top Tier" professional, please follow the steps BELOW in this post to apply to our elite team.
1. Are a real 'teachers' teacher' or school leader (you are good at what you do)
2. Or, are an impeccably professional trainer / consultant / speaker / presenter
3. Love leading, teaching, and speaking - and are good at all three
4. Have an entrepreneurial spirit
1. Will invite you to join our team of esteemed instructors
2. Will train you to become an elite regional or national teacher/trainer for our firm
For illustrative purposes, successful consultants who work with us have the following backgrounds: teachers, principals, counselors, professors, assistant principals, superintendents, social workers, behavior specialist, staff development coordinators, professional speakers and consultants, authors, plus other backgrounds dealing with students.
By the way, if you are a retired educator (or retired trainer) we are interested and hope you will consider our offer because your experience is invaluable!
Our trainers are highly qualified and can hold the attention and deliver a message to an audience. You MUST enjoy training and staff development.
WE WILL MEET THIS SPRING IN ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA AND PHOENIX, ARIZONA!
APPLICANTS WHO MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE INVITED TO ATTEND ONE OF OUR NEXT 4-DAY TRAIN-THE-TRAINER SESSIONS:
Arlington, Virginia May 3 – 6, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona May 17 – 20, 2018
* All consultants and trainers for our company attend a train-the-trainer session prior to training at schools – this is required.
You don't know if you qualify? Here is how to tell:
Do you possess our "three P's?"
• Personality. Do you have the personality to deliver content in a way that will engage, entertain, move, and inspire your audience? We will give you the content that will make you shine, but can you DELIVER the message?
• Professionalism. Are you the teacher, administrator, speaker, presenter, or professional that others admire? Are you the one that others come to for advice because you care and you are good!
• Passion. The most important "P." Even more than a yearning to earn a big paycheck, do you have an overriding passion to improve education and help teachers and children succeed like never before?
If you answered no to any of the three questions above, we are not the right company for you. If your passion is just a big paycheck we will not work well together. If, however, your passion is to help improve teaching and learning BUT you don’t mind receiving handsome pay for doing just that, then we want to talk with you immediately!
If interested in finding out more, please respond to this posting with your resume. If chosen to proceed to the next step, you will be emailed a lot of information that will explain in detail who we are and what we do. Then you will be to evaluate our heritage, history, and our beliefs. as well as view some of our school success data.
Thank you for reviewing our information - we wish you the best as you endeavor to help teachers and students succeed!