2 year contract
- Under general supervision, this role performs a full range of moderately complex clerical and administrative duties that support a specific workflow or phase within a business process.
- May assist in development of policies and guidelines to carry out administrative responsibilities.
- Performs general office duties such as:answering telephone calls, making appointments and scheduling meetings; initiating and composing correspondence; collects, compiles and analyzes information and data; performs higher level calculations and analyses; investigates questionable areas and makes administrative decisions; maintains and updates office supplies and assists in maintenance of department files.
- May process invoices, handle confidential records and information, and/or make travel arrangements.
- Exercises considerable discretion in performance of duties and responsibilities.
- May provide guidance and assistance to less experienced office support staff.
- Provides typing and word processing support.
- Regularly uses computer software such as word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software.
- Proficient in use of SAP.
- Ability to collect, compile and analyze information and data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of initiative and ability to use judgment.
Strong skills operating computerized and standard office equipment.
- Excellent skills using word processing, spreadsheet and graphics software.
- Knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Extensive clerical/administrative experience.
- High School or GED preferred
Astyra Corporation is an staffing and consulting company that is locally owned and operated right here in the heart of RVA. Astyra offers a unique approach to solving the business challenges of its clients. After being in business for over 20 years we have evolved and grown - smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure are our hallmark traits. We are locals with a national presence and need a like-minded; client focused professional who wants to make a difference every day.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)