Taking Applications for Electricians and Mechanics (Commercial and Industrial)
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Cutting, bending, threading and running 1/2" & 3/4", 1" electrical conduit materials.
· Experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, 90's, etc.
· Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
· Be able to Read Blue Prints.
· Assisting in terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
· Must be dependable and willing to complete the project from start to finish.
· Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
· Have at least 5-6 + years Recent Commercial Experience.
· Have 1-3 + years for Top Helpers.
· Must be able to work independently as well in a team environment.
· Be able to work with Minimal Supervision
· Tools Required:
· All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
· Hardhat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses & Reflective Safety Vest Required.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All employees are subject to Form I-9 Employment Eligibility.