Customer Service–Marketing Associates – Customer Service Representative – Customer Service Agent – Sales Representative – Customer Service Associate
Tech Marketing is seeking entry level Customer Service Associates in Richmond, VA!
If you are an experienced Customer Associate seeking a new opportunity that offers a competitive salary and promotes training and development, Tech Marketing wants you!
Leading the analysis of internal and external requests for customer support through system tools and market team members and implement solutions. Ensure that customer requirements are resolved in accordance with service level agreements and performance metrics.
- Build internal/external relationships through exceptional problem solving skills and consistent follow through.
- Lead problem resolution within established guidelines by effectively communicating with other departments and the customer.
- Educate customers on all client products and services across all service lines
- Ensure that customer requirements are resolved in accordance with service level agreements and performance metrics.
- Perform proactive calls to accounts to review service performance and to develop and or recommend service resolution plans and potential opportunities.
- Process account terminations and be primary contact during actual termination.
- Complete customer proprietary special reports and inventory analysis requests for customer
- Some college or 4 year degree
- 1-2 years of current customer service experience preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized and demonstrate interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to use on-line systems for input, maintenance and inquiries required
- Must be able to utilize available tools and resources to manage escalations and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Must maintain professionalism in challenging situations
What can Tech Marketing offer you?
- A wide range of job and career opportunities around the globe, working with world-class companies in many industries.
- An opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- Competitive pay with incentive programs
- A great working atmosphere where performance is rewarded
To find out more about our company culture, feel free to check us out on our:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/10123367/
Website - http://techmarketinggroup.net/careers.html
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/techmarketinggroup/
Although this is an entry-level position and we train every employee starting from the ground up; we have found that the candidates that are the best fit have experience, backgrounds, knowledge in, or education in:
Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, and branding.
Sales branding, brand management, training, management, and marketing management.
Sales management, market management, retail, restaurant, and territory management.
Entry-level marketing, hospitality, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, and sorority life.
Recruiting, college graduate, restaurant, internship, and sports-minded individuals.
Sports management, sports marketing, retail, and entry-level sports marketing.
Hospitality, entry-level advertising, promotion, and assistant management.
Entry-level branding, restaurant management, entry level marketing, and real estate.
Hospitality management, public relations,and entry-level account executive.
Entry-level event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, and entry-level sales.
Tech Marketing Group is an up-and-coming promotional leader, with a reputation built by our team of dedicated professionals. We work closely with a variety of brands to generate increased market share and customer loyalty through tailored interactive campaigns and are passionate about delivering quality and results. We value teamwork within our agency and strive for good partnerships across all platforms.
WE ARE EXPANDING - APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM!