IT Support Technician to provide Audio Visual (AV), Video Teleconferencing (VTC), and end user support services
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides technical support for VTC conference call monitoring, performance reports, troubleshooting of AV/VTC issues and audio/video conferencing related issues
• Install and configure VTC codec equipment and support of desktop or room based VTC suites
• Upgrade current software and hardware already in operation
• Works directly with customers to assist in setup/break down and operation of electronic presentations via audio/video conference equipment
• Works directly with customers to assist in managing and fixing desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile devices as they relate to AV/VTC functions
• Schedule, setup, monitor point-to-point, multi-point, dry run, and ad-hoc audio/video conference
• Performs video camera and audio recordings
• Performs media editing for customer playback, archiving, and publishing final formats to support special events and conferences as video production team
• Sets up and operates audio system for live events and ceremonies, and assist video production requirement
• Train techs and end users to operate AV/VTC equipment
• Conducts site surveys to establish AV/VTC equipment customer requirements
• Must be able to lift and/or carry no more than 50 pounds of AV/VTC equipment
• Job requires some travel and overnight stays
• Perform administrative tasks such as inventory tracking, checklists, forms, and meeting binders
• At least three years current experience
• Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, SharePoint, MAC & PC Audio/video editing software
• Crestron, Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, Microsoft
Network Systems of Virginia looks for talented consultants with a passion for client service. We offer long-term staff augmentation with the option for permanent hire. Unlike other numbers-based firms, we offer career opportunities, not just a job. NSV gets to know each of our consultants, understanding your strengths, preferences and goals so every placement is a good one for you and our clients.
We are responsive to applicants, replying quickly to inquiries and resumes. Expect to talk to our Leadership team in detail about your experience, certifications, and skills so we can match you to clients in need. NSV operates with small-firm values by establishing personal relationships.
For more than 10 years, NSV has been the go-to IT talent source for Virginia-based government offices. Our understanding of market needs and IT systems will help you be successful and satisfied with your career choice.
We invite you to visit our website at www.networksystemsva.com and browse our job postings or make a general inquiry with your resume. We are always hiring top IT talent and expertise.