PrideStaff is seeking enthusiastic Mechanical Assembly Technicians to work with one of our Richmond area Custom Factories.
Our client is searching for experienced individuals who can hit the ground running. So join PrideStaff and we’ll put your talents and skills to work!
Some of the responsibilities of the technician include:
- Assemble precision custom machinery
- Communicate with mechanical and electrical engineers & management
- Ability to troubleshoot and contribute ideas and solutions to the equipment development team
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will have these key skills and attributes:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with common machine elements (bearings, gearboxes, etc.)
- Ability to read & understand mechanical drawings
- Ability to understand pneumatic schematics
- Understanding of basic measuring tools (height gages, dial indicators, calipers, etc.)
- Must be able to work alone or in teams
- Strong verbal communication ability
- Basic machine shop skills are a strongly beneficial (mill, lathe, etc.)
In today's market, PrideStaff provides valuable services for both organizations and individuals.
For clients, we deliver workforce solutions to meet short-term needs, adapt to seasonal changes, manage ACA costs and access the most qualified candidates in the market. Our best in class resources, coupled with a reputation for delivering on quality, allow us to help employers staff more efficiently and hire more successfully.
For candidates, PrideStaff offers a wide range of employment opportunities to: find a more rewarding position; make a career transition; try out a variety of roles and responsibilities; gain work experience; or get back to work faster after losing a job.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)