- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience (C#/.NET preferred)
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent knowledge of automated QA systems
- Excellent knowledge of performance test systems
- Visual Studio Coded UI experience (or similar automation tool)
- Familiarity with Object Orientated Design and Analysis
- Knowledge of and ability to perform in an AGILE environment
- Knowledge of testing WinForms applications
- Excellent knowledge of software development and testing lifecycle
- Able to manage the software quality certification function with accuracy and timeliness
- Able to review system and functional requirements and extract data to use in preparing automated test plans and scripts
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple, complex projects
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
- Able to define highly complex automated test cases and scenarios
- Coding skills as required by automation tools utilized
- Analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains automated scripts and manual regression test plans for a variety of interfaces. Develops automation frameworks consisting of functional libraries while adhering to coding standards.
- Schedules and conducts testing, submits testing errors and issues to development for correction, tests corrected code and tracks defects.
- Documents test progress and results. Prepares reports and presents results as needed.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and implementing automation projects. Monitors automation projects and ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Performs evaluation of products and systems and determines candidates for automation.
- Serves as team liaison to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Analyzes scripts and performs code reviews of automated scripts. Reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Provides updates on automation progress and custom reporting as requested.
- Uses automated Quality Assurance systems to facilitate daily activities.
- Turn manual QA tests into automated regression tests.
- Fulfills load testing requests and sets up appropriate load testing monitors on servers. Executes and analyzes load tests, and reports to product team members.
- Develops automation strategies that will enhance test execution, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing.
- May advise or recommend unit testing applications. May assist or recommend the application of a UML.
- Keeps abreast of software industry “Best Practices” and trends and communicates new information to QA team.
- Assists with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with software changes for update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; prepares enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.
The TeeOff.com by PGA TOUR brand is supported by the biggest name in golf with an incredible focus on the consumer. Recently named a Top 100 Technology Company by Built In Chicago, EZLinks Golf continues to change the way consumers book tee times.
EZLinks Golf offers competitive salaries and generous bonus opportunities to reward performance. Full-time employees have the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, basic and voluntary life and AD&D, discount programs, paid vacation and 401K.
Plus, you’ll be part of a great team. That’s important.
EZLinks Golf LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)