We are currently hiring Cable Technicians with 2+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Richmond area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Cable Technician Duties:
· Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
· Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
· Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
· Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
· Experience running or bending conduit, with digital multi-meters, and testing cable
· Troubleshooting networking issues
· Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
· Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing
· Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
· Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Starting pay depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is the Nation’s leading providers of Cable Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
All candidates must submit to pre-employment drug and background screen.