RichSol is the most diversified promotional marketing and sales firm in Richmond. We’re looking for entry level professionals who are looking for rapid career growth. It is our belief that great business leaders and managers know their business from the ground up and they lead from the front.
The Entry Level Management position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level direct marketing, sales
- Team management
- Customer acquisitions and retention
- Product & Skills Training
- Time management and organization
- HR/ Administrative training
RICHSOL does not participate in Door to Door/Business to Business/ Cold Calling or Multi-Level Marketing.
All positions are paid hourly or salary, with an additional weekly bonus structure.
- A 4-year degree OR experience in business, sales, marketing, management, leadership, or advertising is a plus. We will train candidates in other fields after an in-person assessment of their skill set and personality are deemed to be a match with our firm.
- The culture of our firm is VITAL to our continued growth and success. Therefore, our team consists ONLY of individuals that demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm, energy, and positive – people shouldn’t be in a toxic environment
- The ability to work in a team or individually
- INTEGRITY – Do the right thing even when it’s not the easy thing
- Leadership ability
- Determination and follow-through
- A genuine desire to help others
- Ambition, drive, and purpose
Check out our website: http://richsolmarketing.com/
We are a collaborative group of achievement-driven individuals known for creating some of the most recognized and respected campaigns in the nation. Our elite team stands at the forefront of modern promotional marketing strategies.
We specialize in crafting impactful promotions, conveying the clients brand message directly to their consumers. Our bold approach cultivates personal connections and customized experiences that consumers crave! These exclusive, attention-grabbing promotions leave a positive impact and are up to speed with the latest trends in brand recognition, brand representation and consumer loyalty in the marketplace.
To make all this happen, we train our marketing managers to be professional communicators and relationship builders who speak the language of leadership, while effectively delivering these powerful and trusted messages on behalf of our clients.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)