Assist the Gasoline Accounting Manager in day-to-day functions of the gasoline accounting department. These duties include billing, reconciliation and reporting of all gasoline inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile Fuel invoices
- Reconciling Freight Invoices
- Complete Inventory over/short analysis.
- Verify and analyze data received from stores & make necessary corrections in PDI
- Data Entry
- Assist Store Managers and District Managers with questions relating to information received from store level & any corrections that may be needed.
- Create excel worksheets
- Maintain Inventory Reports on a weekly, and monthly basis
Skills and Qualifications
- One to three years in accounting
- Must be proficient in MS Excel/Word.
- Must demonstrate ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Good organizational skills needed to manage the information flow.
- Must have strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to interact professionally at all levels
- Effectively lead and direct the work of others.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of job related tasks.
- Good analytical skills
- Good organization skills
- Occasional overtime
GPM Investments, LLC, together with its subsidiaries, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business. With the addition of the Admiral brand, GPM has widened its reach more than 1,000 stores. The company, based in Richmond, VA, operates or supplies fuel to stores in 18 states and have a wide array of food offerings, a house blend of coffee, fountain and packaged beverages, a large selection of groceries, tobacco, alcohol, and personal care products. Visit www.gpminvestments.com to learn more about our stores.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)