- Experienced or trained in the field of construction management, facilities management, engineering or architecture.
- Ability to work with others in order to achieve a common goal, resolve conflicts and manage cross-functional and external relationships. Contributes to a positive work environment; brings energy to the team; ability to inspire others to work toward goals.
- Clearly expresses complete technical concepts to meet the content needs of the audience.
- Be the point of contact for general contractor superintendents on a variety of construction projects.
- Assist contractors with access for personnel and movement of materials.
- Provide temporary escort as required for short-term contractor needs.
- Be present on the job site(s) to ensure work is carried out safely and in accordance with approved contracts, specifications, and schedules. Communicate daily with the Senior Project Manager to discuss status of the projects.
- Proactively identify and work to resolve any site issues that may impede the project delivery. Provide technical knowledge and input to assist contractors.
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)