Job duties include:
· Performing an aesthetic review on new homes shortly before customer walk through and settlement.
· Looking at homes from a customer’s perspective in order to identify defects in workmanship, quality, completeness, consistency and professionalism
· Driving to construction sites and conducting quality reviews on day scheduled.
· Reviews take on average 1 hour to complete
· Results must be entered into customer website while on job site using hardware provided by analyst
· Work may be started anytime during the day between 8am to 4pm.
Provide monthly feedback / summaries as requested to 2M. Summaries / Feedback take on average 1-2 hours every month.
Review is meant to evaluate the QUALITY OF FINISHED CONSTRUCTION
Analysts are NOT REQUIRED to check electrical circuits, go on roofs or in attics.
No tools or ladders are used in the review.
Construction experience is required.
A hard hat is required on the job site.
Training will be provided on how to conduct the new home quality review.
Ideal candidates will be:
· Detail oriented – able to be thorough and consistent
· Reliable – work MUST be completed on day scheduled by builder client
· Principled – able to work unsupervised while providing thoroughness and consistency in each home
· Able to connect to the internet via wifi
· Able to drive to sites around the Richmond, VA area
Management will group work orders whenever possible minimizing drive time between stops.
Part Time Position, potentially full time during busy seasons.
Compensation: varies depending on work performed and is paid per inspection completed. Ranges from $75-$85 per inspection. Drive time is not compensated
A 2M Quality inspection is a thorough look at all of the finish details of a new home by a professional third party. While a county building inspection is looking at construction passing minimum building code, a 2M Quality inspection makes sure the home's workmanship is top-notch. For example, a building inspector will make sure a light works; a 2M Quality inspector will make sure the light is centered above the sink, is installed level and tight to the wall, and that the light fixture is free from scratches or damage.