Analysis of tobacco and other non-tobacco products. They will need to be able to weigh samples (aliquot) samples using pipettes. They will need to preform sample preparation, loading and starting batches on instrument, data processing and reporting. They will also be responsible for recording daily activities in word documents or paper notebooks. Expected to work independently to perform tasks and report results to project leader or designee.
• A Bachelor's degree in Science
• Demonstrated knowledge of analytical chemistry
• Experience with sample preparation and extraction techniques for quantitative analysis of target compounds in complex matrices
• Working knowledge of chemical separation and identification techniques (HPLC, IC, LC/MS, etc.)
• Proficient in technical writing, documentation, computing (e.g., Microsoft Office) and communications skills
TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skillsets of our candidates to the engineering specific industry.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)