We are looking for a Dynamic person to join our team. You will work along side our direct care staff to provide engaging activities for our memory care population.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. In coordination with the Lifestyle 360 Director, helps in the analysis of the community’s resident population and the development of an innovative, evidence based, seven days per week (at least five programs per day with one program in the evening) activity program that is engaging and incorporates the Five Dimensions of Wellness:
Emotional Dimension- 5 days per week
Intellectual Dimension- 7 days per week
Physical Dimension- 7 days per week
Social Dimension- 7 days per week
Spiritual Dimension- 3 days per week
2. Interviews residents, on occasion, to determine his/her interests and program preferences
and if, appropriate what accommodates may be needed for program attendance (such as
large print game card etc.)
3. In coordination with the Lifestyle 360 director, helps with the writing of recreation program
4. Ensures that all documentation required by state and Five Star corporate policy is written in
a timely fashion.
5. In conjunction with the Lifestyle 360 Director, helps to create opportunities for residents to
interact with the community at large through the development of outside trips, volunteer
programs and arts and entertainment programs.
6. Under the direction of the Lifestyle 360 Director, assesses the effectiveness of programming
through attendance sheets, and resident/family surveys.
7. Ensures that all appropriate residents get to the activity.
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.