The Junior Processor will assist with the processing of reverse mortgage loans.
Responsibilities: The Junior Processor will assist with the stacking, reviewing and submission of loan files. Responsibilities will include communication and activities on a day-to-day basis to assist processing with ordering of services, loan updates and procedures while updating all pertinent loan systems.
- Assist in the processing of reverse mortgage loans
- Assist Operations with ordering services and updating software systems
- Orders services for reverse mortgages, prepares them for processing
- Assigns reverse mortgage loans to Loan Processors
- Obtains and reviews necessary loan documentation
- Assists in condition clearing with processors and underwriters
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Computer literacy, specifically MS word and excel
- Adherence to Live Well Financial’s core values and active participation in Live Well’s interoffice cultural initiatives
- Good customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
We are a financial services company focused on providing retirement mortgage solutions. It's an exciting time to join the Company as we grow our market share and increase our brand awareness. Our goal is to become the largest originator of retirement mortgages in the country and we are actively looking for qualified candidates to help us accomplish this goal.
All potential candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background screening. Live Well Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Live Well Financial NMLS ID 1177 nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)