Real Estate Office Assistant/Receptionist
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage and oversee the implementation of websites, blogs and social media
- Experience in Real Estate and knowledge of real estate related documents preferred.
- Knowledge of clerical/administrative practices, procedures and etiquette.
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) is required.
- Knowledge of website content management, lead management, social media, and email marketing platforms such as MailChimp is required.
- Excellent professional verbal and written skills.
- Must be very organized and with great attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when exposed to sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Applicant must be self-motivated and self-disciplined with a high work ethic.
- Spanish a Plus
- This is a full-time position and candidate must work at our offices.
- Office hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Equal Opportunity Employer
United Real Estate is part of the largest fully integrated network of real estate and auction professionals in the nation. The company has been an innovator in real estate marketing since 1925. Our Management team knows the needs of agents in urban and metropolitan markets. We address those needs by providing powerful marketing programs along with technology-based services that are unique to the industry.
Location/Region: Mechanicsville, VA (US)